The Monesterio football field now has new artificial grass

The Monesterio football field now has new artificial grass after the removal of the natural grass that it had until the beginning of February, which was when the works began.

This action has been possible thanks to an agreement signed between the Badajoz Provincial Council and the town’s City Council. According to the agreement signed by both institutions, the initial budget was around 500,000 euros and would be financed 60% by the provincial entity and the remaining 40% by the City Council from the remaining treasury of the municipal budget.

The tender for the works came at the beginning of the year for a final amount of 422.108 euros (taxes included) and was borne by the company Gosadex SL, as detailed by the council in a press release. After just over six months of work, the pitch has seen its renewed appearance. Action has also been taken to improve drainage, channeling and irrigation systems; The field has been adapted for Soccer 7 competitions; and folding goals have been installed.

The Municipal Plenary also approved in the last budget modification the incorporation of 100,000 additional euros, which will soon be used for the remodeling of changing rooms, services and canteen, as well as the execution of accessibility works. Aid to local corporations for works of the agreement for agricultural employment and social protection (AEPSA), corresponding to 2023, includes the improvement of the uncovered stand. The improvement of the athletics track, which is very deteriorated, is also contemplated.

Old claim

For several seasons now, the board of directors of the local team and those responsible for the Monesterian grassroots football have been demanding this change in the playing field, given the difficulty of maintaining it in optimal conditions, and the renovation works.

Arturo Bielsa’s men, who make up the first team of the Monesterio Sports Club, have had to move their training sessions to the Municipal Sports Center and the Stadium in the neighboring town of Santa Olalla del Cala some time ago. It was on the afternoon of this Tuesday, August 22, when they were able to debut the new grass with the hope that it arrives “loaded with many joys.”

togel hongkong

result hk

togel hk

togel hari ini

By adminn